Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do Asians make fun of us Americans so much? In the sushi restaurants, in the nail salons...?

It seems like they are always really rude with their gossiping etc. Talking about the customers. I sat at a sushi bar once with a friend, and was watching the sushi chefs behind the counter staring at my friend and snickering to themselves. And the women at the nail salons are ALWAYS talking smack about the customers. And lets not forget the dry cleaners.............





What is it??? Why do they hate us?Why do Asians make fun of us Americans so much? In the sushi restaurants, in the nail salons...?
Im an asian myself (Malay)...but i dont do that to americans or to anyone else. Thats just very rude.


Its normally the chinese and japanese are doing that alot. I dont know why.





I myself dont even like Chinese people. And sometimes i feel like they are talking bout me in their chinese language and giggles.Why do Asians make fun of us Americans so much? In the sushi restaurants, in the nail salons...?
Well, we make fun of them all the time. All throughout elementary school I remember kids pulling their eyes to look squinty and ';ching chong';-ing, and really... Now that I'm older, age hasn't changed that, only made it less frequent.





Why wouldn't they make fun of us in return?





It does make me insecure, though. o.o
in all honesty, havent you ever made fun of the asian people like in a chinese restaurant or something, ie making fun of their accent or something, truth is asians get petty kicks and giggle just like us lol
Just being racist.


But it's ok to be racist towards white people....


Welcome to the one way street that is ';racism';
idk, my Asian friends are nice, stop going to the places

No comments:

Post a Comment