Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair salon for African Americans in Beijing?

Hey everyone


Got a toughie here. I will be going to China for the next year and a half and I need to find a hair salon that treats Black hair. I'm talking perms, touch-ups, and color not to mention trims. Please please help me. If anyone is over there now or knows someone please give them a call and let them know I need some major help. I do speak some Chinese so language barrier isn't too big of an issue : )Hair salon for African Americans in Beijing?
there aren't any special services for Africans in China (no matter whether they are Americans or continental ones)...Hair salon for African Americans in Beijing?
Well, any good stylist will treat any type of hair. Perms are everywhere now! Just go to Beijing and find a really professional looking Salon and I bet they'd have at least one of the things you've mentioned. Just mention what you want like a perm or touch ups...I mean hair is the same worldwide isn't it? Its not like they're trained only for Chinese hair! hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment