Friday, January 22, 2010

Do anyone knows any good Salons that can do African American hair in Montgomery, AL?

Relaxers, growing hair, etcDo anyone knows any good Salons that can do African American hair in Montgomery, AL?
i do know this one place it is called fee fee'sDo anyone knows any good Salons that can do African American hair in Montgomery, AL?
My sister goes to a boutique in Hoover, AL where they sell natural products for growing African American Hair. I live in GA, but I've been to the boutique before and they are really helpful in regard to hair care for black women. It's called Nature's Herbal Health %26amp; Beauty....it's right across from the Galleria mall in the Riveroaks Village Shopping Center. I think they are linked to a couple of good salons so I would check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment