Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which salon products (name brand) are mostly used on african american hair while at the salon? thanks.?

i do not have the funds to keep maintenance on my hair by going regularly to the hair salon. for those of you who do...in african american salons-which are the products they use the most on hair (i.e. name brand, please). thanks!Which salon products (name brand) are mostly used on african american hair while at the salon? thanks.?
Well I know that the African American hair salon that I go to uses GREAT products.


For shampoo and conditioner, they use BioSilk shampoo and conditioner. (that's good stuff LOL). When flat ironing, or before blow drying they use Fantasia Frizz Buster Straightening Creme. After flat ironing, they use BioSilk Silk Therapy Leave-in Conditioner to add that extra bounce and silkiness. If I go for a touch up, they use Luster's Pink Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer. I don't go to the salon that much, but when I do, my hair comes out looking so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment