Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good hair salon that caters to African-American hair in Tampa Bay Area?

I need to know of a salon in the Tampa Bay Area preferably around South Tampa (but for good hair care I am willing to travel). Somewhere that's not to spendy. I want to get a relaxer put in and it, of course, styled well. My hair has been breaking off like crazy would also be preferable due to a previous disaster with a relaxer so I need to go somewhere that has a good reputation with it and does a great job. The hairstylist of course should know what I need to get done to my hair to help repair the severe damage and get it back to healthy.Good hair salon that caters to African-American hair in Tampa Bay Area?
I like Tampa : )





http://www.google.com/search?q=tampa+hai鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment