Friday, January 22, 2010

Does Tanning Salons Hire African Americans?

I am Puerto Rican and African American and was just wandering can I get a job at a tanning salon?? I have tons of customer service experience and am very well qualified , the only problem is I think me being darker skinned, I might not portray the look their looking for. However, i do work @ Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch and is considered one of the best looking girls there (sorry if it seems like im bragging thats really not my intentions). So I guess you can say I have a look that can appeal to all kind of people!! I actually really do go tanning to get a more bronze complexion!! So what do you guys think? Do I have a chance? Please no obvious answers, just asking for a opinionDoes Tanning Salons Hire African Americans?
Of course-- in America they can't discriminate against race. Equal opportunity employer.
  • maybelline makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment