Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are there any salons in the Portland, OR area that specializes or has experience with African American hair?

I've gone to too many general salons that couldn't properly treat my hair. I've made more progress doing my hair on my own than going to a salon. I would really like to get my hair properly taken care of and get some tips from a stylist with actual experience with African American hair.





I would prefer a salon in Vancouver, WA area but I'll go to whatever salon has the best experience.Are there any salons in the Portland, OR area that specializes or has experience with African American hair?
There are A LOT of them in the NE Portland area. One of my favorites is next door to a Mexican restaurant, across the street from Albertsons on 60th and Prescott.





There also used to be a really popular spot on Martin Luther King and Dekum, I think that one might have closed down by now.





I'm going to guess that the more expensive and trendier spots are on Alberta, and then you'll find a lot of other salons on Martin Luther King.Are there any salons in the Portland, OR area that specializes or has experience with African American hair?
I would go check out NE Alberta St in Portland. Maybe park along 15th %26amp; Alberta and walk up. I think there is a place up there though I don't have a name for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment