Friday, January 22, 2010

How much total USD did American Women spend in beauty/Beauty Salons/ hair etc. care in a year?

What is the Grand Total in USD (American Dollar) that all women in America spend at the beauty parlor etc. on their hair, waxing etc last yearHow much total USD did American Women spend in beauty/Beauty Salons/ hair etc. care in a year?
I can not say what the national average is. I know it is in the billions, next only to diet products.





As for myself, I spend about 350.00 a month at the day spa. (Hair treatments, waxing, nails) Plus home care products that comes to another 100.00 or so a month, plus the cost of perfume (Opium 129.00 every 2 months) . The average person may not spend that much, I know my friends spend about what I do.





It is a good question, I know that we spend a lot more than we really need to.
  • maybelline makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment